|A postcard of St Hilda's Church, in the Heortha series, date unknown.
St. Hilda's is the parish church of the Headland, the oldest part of
|A photograph taken from a similar viewpoint in September 2010. St. Hilda's Church was built in the late 12th Century and is open to visitors certain days. St. Hilda's website
|A postcard of St Hilda's Church, viewed from Croft Gardens. Published in the M & L National series, and postmarked August 28th., 1953.
||Photograph from a similar viewpoint, taken in September 2010. Croft gardens were built in 1949, and are named afte The Croft, a crowded area of houses, separated by narrow streets, which was demolished in 1938.